At Production Services Group, Geraldt was responsible for the setup, tear down, and overall production of Cedarville University's largest live events. He was trained for large scale events such as daily chapel services, weekly band concerts, graduation commencement, and more.
Production Services Group
- Setup, operate, and strike professional grade audio and lighting equipment: line arrays, monitors, lighting fixtures, trussing, scaffolds, and more.
- Run FOH Audio for chapel events and other campus-wide functions.
- Reset mics, cables, power, DI boxes, and instruments on stage following each performance.
- Demonstrate competence on DigiDesign D Show, Midas Venice 320, and analog consoles.
- Knowledgeable on equipment from Meyer Sound, JBL, Electro-Voice, QSC, GrandMA, Shure and more.